POLICIES OF MOBILESPOT-iFIXPHONES
By purchasing a device with Mobile spot you agree to the terms below.
By submitting a device for repair or warranty with Mobile spot you agree to the terms below.
- All sales are final. No return, exchange or refund policy. -You are requested to inspect the device for damages before your purchase.
- The only exchange policy Mobile spot will honor is if the device malfunctions due to a manufacturer defect. This must be brought to the location within 14 days of purchase.
- A device being submitted for a warranty request must not have any physical damage. All iCloud and Google personal accounts must be removed/signed out from the device. Mobile Spot is not responsible for any data once the device is submitted for a warranty request.
-Please acknowledge that devices may be sent out to common carriers or external providers for service. We are not held responsible for personal data on any of the devices.
-Mobile spot will also not be held liable for any lost data stored on your device. Data may or not be recovered post service. Please back up your device and data before submitting for repairs.
- As noted above please remove/sign out all iCloud or Google personal accounts with personal and/or sensitive info. Please collect your device within 14 days. Mobile spot will not be held responsible for any device beyond this time period. Devices are going to be recycled once the grace period expires.
- Customers have 14 days of warranty after their device has been repaired to check for any defect or issue. Repaired parts will be covered for an additional 14 days if a defect is found. Damaged devices may or may not qualify for warranty. Damage includes but is not limited to scratches, physical dents, and water damage. It is up to the repair technician to determine if the part being repaired has been already damaged. And it is up to the technician to apply the company warranty. Parts not repaired previously will not be covered in the new repair.
E.g. If the customer has submitted a repair for a broken screen the camera will not be assessed/repaired unless customer requests.
-Devices with screen passwords should be removed or provided for the technician to assess the device to test the functionality once repair is complete. If a device is screen locked the post assessment to ensure device functionality cannot be completed. Therefore we cannot guarantee warranty for the full repair of the device if a screen is locked with a personal pass code.
-Items allocated on layaway will not be delivered until final payment is received.
-Layaway money is non-refundable. Layaway items cannot be changed. Layaway products are non-refundable.
-If the customer pays through credit card or finance for any lay away product Mobile spot requires a copy of state ID to be submitted before initial payment.